PSCA’s ERISA Fiduciary Training Program offers comprehensive curriculum developed in conjunction with plan sponsors, fiduciary consultants and ERISA attorneys.
- Self study, online program. Learn at your own pace.
- Designed for members of fiduciary committees and other employees who have responsibility for the operation of their companies’ ERISA plans.
- Goes beyond investments to address topics such as plan governance, plan documents, monitoring service providers and participant communications, including fee disclosure.
- Continuing education credits available.
- Certificate of completion provided to serve as evidence for the DOL or other regulatory agency of plan sponsors’ compliance with ERISA.
Click to be directed to the main training section.