ERISA Fiduciary Training Program
This program contains four modules. Modules 1-3 are mandatory if you are seeking a certificate of completion. Module 4 is optional, but highly recommended especially for members of retirement plan committees.
Note: In order to properly view the training, you need Flash installed on your computer.
- After registering for training, and paying using a credit card, you will have access to the four modules.
- Work through the modules in order. Subsequent modules build on information provided in earlier modules.
- At the end of each module you will have the option to take the associated test. You must pass the tests for Modules 1-3 in order to receive a certificate of completion.
- To pass, you must get at least 11 out of 15 correct for each test.
- Module 4, although optional, includes a test for you to check your level of knowledge.